Sunday, October 18, 2020

Here Are The Top 10 Audiobooks Of 2018 And The Consumer Trends They Reveal,,,,001



scififantasybook.com

What are your favorite fantasy books? What book would you recommend to start reading fantasy? In case you are looking for more readings, I would recommend that you take a look at the list of short stories recommended to the list of the best black novels.

A list that I would like to create in the future is about youth books and children's books, so I take note of any books you mention that are more focused on a young children's audience. And you have a very interesting collection of fantasy books, some that you mentioned I don't know (like Terry Brooks), so I'll have to do some research to catch up. As for the loose books you mention, I really want to read "The Name of the Rose" and "The Knights of King Arthur."

I don't know why "The Pillars of the Earth" has never caught my attention, but I still have it on the list of pending books. According to the order of the publications, the First Book of Lankhmar corresponds to the first four novels; and to the Second Book of Lankhmar, the final three. As george orwells audiobooks a personal recommendation, Conan's novels written by its original author should be included: Robert E. Howard, is a fundamental reading that must be linked to the works of Michael Moorcock "The Chronicles of the Eternal Champion", which I recommend starting through the Melnibone saga.

I am surprised, however, not to find in the list one of the best fantasy works written in our language: The saga of the confines, of the great Liliana Bodoc. Both will be short on this list because they have really good novels. A contribution within this children's best sci fi audiobooks literature, but that is not a classic, rather an almost unknown work, Los Libros de A, by Josep Lluis Badal, La Galera publishing house (it is the only one I have read of the author and I recognize that he attracted me by his illustrations, by Zuzanna Celej).

I don't know Josep Lluis Badal's books, but I sign up for the list. I loved the Dark Matter trilogy, and in fact I was thinking of including it in best scifi fantasy audiobooks a list of youth fantasy along with other sagas that appear in this list. I sign up "Motaraces" as a recommendation for the list of pending books.

From what I see, it can be quite difficult to find an edition of these books, so I will try to read them in English. I think it is better to read the back covers of one of these books and see which one catches your attention. The Sirius Team is a Madrid publishing house specializing in the texts of scientific dissemination that adds to its collection «Transversal», in which it publishes fiction works of different fantastic subgenres (in addition to historical novel and black novel), especially science fiction, mostly of Spanish authors such as Andrés Díaz, Luis Besa, Lola Robles Miquel Barceló.

Also in Madrid is Atlantis, a very diverse production publishing house that does not have a collection specifically dedicated to fantasy, but which has published a good number of novels of this type of Spanish authors in its narrative collection. It is, therefore, to know that this above mentioned gentleman, the idle times - which were the most of the year -, was given to read books of chivalry, with such hobby and taste, that he almost forgot the exercise of hunting and even the administration of his estate; and his curiosity and folly in this 17 reached so much that he sold many hanegas of sowing land to buy books of chivalry in which IV to read 18, and, thus, took to his house as many as there could be of them; and, none of them, none new sci fi audiobooks seemed so good to him V as those made up by the famous Feliciano de Silva 19, because the clarity of his prose and those meticulous reasons of his seemed like pearls, and more when he came to read those requirements and challenge letters 20, where in many places it was written: «The reason for the unreasonableness that is made to my reason, in such a way my reason becomes weaker, that I rightly complain about your fervor» 21 And also when I read: «The high heavens that of your divinity divinely with the stars they fortify you and make you deserve the merit that your greatness deserves ... »22. Only in the first two books of the History of Belianís of Greece, by Jerónimo Fernández,« one hundred and one count serious wounds »(Clemencín).

(33) That is the essential fact in the madness of DQ: give for history .. true the content of the books of chivalry and, hence, see reality "in the manner of what I had read" (I, 2, 49 ). (34) Note that the image of the Cid disseminated at the time of C. had fewer historical elements than legendary, and even many as fantastic as the exploits of Amadis of Greece, the Knight of the Blazing Sword (because he wore it stamped on the chest); and note, on the other hand, that the stories of one and the other were narrated in books with the title of chronicle. (1) 35. The Brussels edition, 1662, called books to the four parts of 1605 and divided the volume of 1615 into as many, renamed the set as Life and facts of the ingenious gentleman Don Quixote de la Mancha, a title that since then It became widespread for more than a century.

No comments:

Post a Comment